Do you like having $25? Can you post a comment on a blog? Then you fill both requirements to enter So Over Debt’s $25 give away.
- The vendor you choose must offer an e-giftcard option. Examples of places that do this: Amazon, Target, Walmart, Sephora, Macy’s, Chili’s, Bath and Body Works, iTunes…. Pretty much any store you can imagine. That way I don’t have ask for your address.
- If the winner doesn’t specify a store, s/he will receive an Amazon gift card.
- The winner will be chosen using random.org – if you have questions, email me.
- Entries will be accepted until Friday, August 12. At that time, comments will be closed and a winner will be chosen on Saturday, August 13.
- If the winner does not claim his/her prize within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
How to enter:
To enter the contest, simply comment on this post with your most embarrassing financial moment and what gift card you’d like if you win.
There are several ways to gain extra entries as well:
Usually, I’m not one to promote contests, but $25 is $25.